Over 2100 Lives Saved ! 303.617.1939

Rocket

Hi! My Name Is Rocket

Rocket has always struggled with anxiety so we put him through formal dog training early. He responds to many commands, including off/no, sit, stay, come, place ( indicate where you want him to sit and he goes). He is housebroken and uses a doggie door. When his regulated, he’s usually wonderful around our older dog we’ve only had one instance of high anxiety, where he was less than friendly to him, which resulted in a biting incident. rocket can be a couch potato and loves to cuddle, will often sleep at the foot of your bed and follow you around. he loves to play fetch go on long walks, and hikes. as long as you don’t change up his food very often, his G.I. system is not prone to vomiting or diarrhea. Rocket is OK in the car once he’s comfortable with you. I tend to kennel him as to reduce anxiety. He’s very sweet and he listens incredibly well 90% of the time the other 10% are those extraneous factors when their groups of people over, the Amazon, man rings the doorbell, or he goes to the vet (he bit a vet tech during shots).

  • Australian Shepherd
  • Male
  • 2 Years OldMy DoB is 03/05/2022
  • 61 - 70 Pounds
  • Intelligent
  • I Like Kids Over 6
  • I Don't Like Dogs
  • Not Tested With Cats
  • Not Tested With Small Animals
  • I Have Not Been Tested with Farm Animals
  • I'm Trained
Special Needs (Emotional)
Fenced Yard Required,  Calm Home/Quiet Environment Required,  Socially Imperfect
Apply To Adopt Rocket
DONATE NOW       Help us take care of Rocket

X